Friday, March 19, 2010

In The Begining

Hello All
I thought i'd start a blog after rereading a few of my old sisters blogs.
I'll start with a little about me
I work in Real Estate doing the 8 pages of ads we have in the paper every week so i guess i'm in advertising more then anything
I love sport
I play Cricket, Hockey, Golf & Touch at the moment
I love watching sports like Rugby League, Rugby Union, Golf, F1 almost anything sport thats why i love the sports channel ONEHD as it always has something for me to watch on normal TV
I got married just over 4 months ago to the most beauitful bride EVER
We had dated for about 3 years before getting married
I am pretty new at this blogging thing and hope my sister will help out.

I hope to have cool pics of my life and others, links and great stories and memories

Thanks a million for reading

2 comments:

  1. Awww. I'm as proud as punch. Post your bum off so you don't forget. I can't wait to share your link on my blog. Fill this place with content first though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on. Dud you call me your OLD sister..?

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you get to have your say. Go on, just keep it above the belt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails